Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hahahaha....love thyself

Well, let me tell you. My mind is blown. I never thought that I would be one of those people who gets pregnant and life turns upside down. Turns out, I was wrong. First of all, I think I'm being overly dramatic (per usual these days) but, to be fair this whole pregnancy thing did come at a very life changing-y time for me. Finishing college after attending for 8 years, not working for the first time in my teen/adult life and becoming a Mom all at once is a little much to wrap my brain around.

Aaaaannnnddd whining time is over. 


Okay, now a very important question. I want you to think about this long and hard. Really use your brain. Possibly even sleep on it.

Ready?
If this blog was about how much I loved myself and how great/wonderful/fabulous/terrific my life was, would you still read it? I wouldn't. Point made.
If you sleep on this, mull it over and decide that, yes you really would keep reading... well...

Sometimes I feel that my humor is mis-interpreted. Most of the time I sound horribly pissed off, when in fact... I just think the whole thing is humerous in a twisted sort of way. There are many people who understand and there are just as many people who shake their heads. That's okay. But, I'm going to keep being me. 

So, since we have that cleared up.


Let me introduce you to my rock star of a fetus. This, ladies and gentlemen, is going to be THE smartest, most beautiful/handsome, best behaved, all around champion of a child that you and anyone else has ever seen. Are you ready?

 Are you ready for this? Only 16 weeks old and 
already rocking a winning heartbeat and doing one hell of a job growing appendages. Just look at that leg. What a beaut.

Click to hear the most awesome heartbeat ever

Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment