Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A baby boy

He is here! Did you even know he was coming? I've been horrendously terrible about writing. So, I'm here now to announce.... He's here!

I'm so in love.

Before he was born everyone would tell me horror stories about how difficult it is to have two kids. My life was over. If it wasn't over when I had one, well... It was going to be over now. I mean, what in the world was I thinking having TWO KIDS UNDER TWO. I have had strangers question me, people apologize to me and friends and family wince as I explained their spacing. But you know what?

I AM STILL ALIVE! It's two and a half months later... And we are all still kicking.
So. In summary; it isn't that bad. It's actually not bad at all. 

You want to talk about bad. Let's discuss this little ball of anger I like to call, a toddler. Good God. I mean, I knew I had it coming. My parents have given me a hard time my entire life about being a "strong willed child." Which, is just their way of saying that I was an asshole. Now I have a tiny baby jerk of my own. Awww. 

But, seriously. Toddlers, man. They are so weird. Bipolar and all sorts of crazy. One minute she will be screaming at me about filling up her sippy with water (that she asked for) and the next she'll be holding my face while she kisses it all over. I just can't keep up. 18 months going on 18 years. 

On a side note. If teenaged girls are anything like tiny toddler girls....

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment