Monday, March 11, 2013

Blog chicka wow wow

Alrighty, you blog following hooligans.... here is my latest post. I have to be honest. I haven't worked on my modules in quite some time. I look at them, leave, look at them again, think about them, come back and about 1 week-ish or so later I actually get my butt in gear and work on something. Sigh. I like to think that I am a productive person and a hard worker, but the truth hurts. Who has time for homework and student teaching and blogging anyway!? Not this girl. So, back to the module work and google docs. I totally understand why google docs would be a part of this class. It is a program that so many people use, how could it not be a homework assignment!? Now that I use google docs I can share my list making with my hubby. Muahahahaha... there is no escaping the honey do list now! As for kidspiration... I have to say, I am not a fan. I tried to like kidspiration, I really did. I felt like it was more trouble than it was worth. I mean, if you were a teacher (not a first year teacher) and made one of those every so often, and kept them year after year. I might be on board. However, I know that some of the links I used in mine probably won't be around for years to come. So, while it is a great thought... I would have to pass.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly I'm with you on getting behind on my modules for class... which is why this week is my catch up week! Between getting mono, student teaching, and working 40 hours in between school I just haven't been able to catch up as quickly as I hoped. I actually used google docs in a class last semester when I had to work on a group project. It was an easy way for us to communicate and work on a paper together without having to drive and meet somewhere all the time.

    ReplyDelete