Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring Break Woes

Once again I am posting about my online class. This time however... it is not going so well. I has every intention of getting all of my work done over spring break, but here we are, and I'm still working on finishing my project due this week. I don't know why, but I am seriously struggling with this movie project. At first I was over thinking it while I was trying to come up with an idea. Then I slept on it and decided what I was going to do. I found a weather graph online and I am going to do a modeling of how you can incorporate the weather graph into your morning circle time to cover one of the science standards. I would go into detail, but you non-teachery folks are probably bored to tears already. Now I am lost as to whether there needs to be a written part to my assignment. I'm probably trying too hard...again. But, I've got a good grade going so far and I want to keep it that way! 

I have to confess something. I am feeling very guilty about this blogging. Tonight I am not on my game. I have had an incredibly stressful week and I have about had it with life. I was so excited about spring break. I actually wrote a list about all of the fun and awesome things I was going to do during my break. I did not get to do a single thing on my list -_- I have had a week filled with homework, classes, appointments and crap I did not want to do. Uuuuuggghhh. The only thing keeping me going is the fact that at the end of April I will be a free woman. Thank god. I am going to veg out like no one has ever vegged out before. Until then blogging friends....suffer with me.


1 good thing about spring break : I've gotten some good snuggle time with this guy :)

2 comments:

  1. Barbara:
    I did not come up with a synopsis for my movie. Just the idea. I did write a short "script" so I would know what to say when I was recording for the movie, but that's all.
    Hope this helps.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snuggle buddy is adorable! I understand how sometimes having your furry buddy at your side can help you get through the stress of school and work and other life things (I've got my cat). I got so behind on my work that I have had a difficult time catching up, but I guess the only way I have been able to deal with it is by taking it one challenge (er assignment) at a time. Try not to stress out about it so much, your idea for the movie project sounds great! I'm sure it turned out well :)

    ReplyDelete