Tuesday, March 19, 2013

To run or not to run.

Caution: If you enjoy running- don't read this post. 

I happen to despise running. I envy the people who get on the treadmill at the gym and glisten lightly as they bounce like a damn leprechaun on the treadmill for no less than 5 miles at a time. Ugh. My reality is that I can't even talk myself into GOING to the gym. On the rare occasion I actually talk myself into going, I end up looking like a sweaty hairball having a heart attack. I. try. so. hard. But, I am just not cut out for running. I start out ambitious and in great spirits, after .5 a mile I am feeling the burn, .75 of a mile and I start wishing I had a gun, 1 mile and I turn into a sort of red, sweating, angry, gasping fish/hulk. Not cute. 


Sooooo... who signed up to do The Color Run Columbus.... this girl! Yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment