Thursday, May 2, 2013

The grass is ALWAYS greener

Well, it's true ladies and gentlemen. The grass is always greener on the other side. I am officially done with my student teaching and school. Now I am a professional stay at home person. What I always wanted, right? If it is what I always wanted... then why am I SO BORED? I thought that once I was at home and had lots of time on my hands that I would be able to put myself on a schedule. Our vacation next week is making a mockery of that plan. I feel like I can't commit to anything because as soon as I start it will be ending. I have a whole list of things that need done around the house before the end of the year! I haven't done a single one of those things. And do you know what? I like working, I actually like working. Weird, yes. Crazy, yes. But, I like the stability and consistency it brings to my life. I am not cut out to be a free spirit. The problem is that I can't find the perfect job. There is always something "off" and I am unhappy in my new position before I am 6 months in. This is extremely frustrating to me considering I am outrageously in debt thanks to my student loans. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband who keeps this whole circus act up and running since I have peaced out on life. Hopefully by the end of May you all will understand where I am coming from and why I have been feeling so purpose-less. Until then, you have to put up with whiney woe-is-me posts. Sigh.

If I have to suffer through daytime TV and the Kardashians.... so do you.

In case you need a visual. Here I am, feet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment